Roads and Bridges
Roads and Bridges have been at the forefront of Dancor’s activity since our formation in 2008. We have built a reputation for working in close partnership with public organisations to deliver high quality, value-led solutions for roads and bridge works.
Our experience and works on roads and bridges is managed by a team of dedicated civil engineering specialists benefiting from a wealth of experience in transportation infrastructure.
Through our multidisciplinary solutions, we provide rail infrastructure services across the life of rail assets. We work in partnership with Iarnród Éireann under framework contract to develop safe, efficient solutions that meets or exceed their expectations.
- Pedestrian Link Scheme, Hand’s Lane
- N1 Traffic Calming Scheme, Drogheda & Dundalk
- Smarter Travel Network, Dundalk
- Louth Bridge Rehabilitation Scheme 2014 - 2016
- Level Cross Road Resurfacing, Co. Meath
- XK056,XK063 & XK079 Level Crossing Re-Surfacing, Co. Meath